A European project in which Cantabria is participating through SODERCAN and CISE (Centro Internacional Santander Emprendimiento):
European project ENTRECOMP
- Start date: February 1, 2020
- End date: February 1, 2023
- Program: COSME Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Total budget: 555,536 euros
- SODERCAN budget: 19,444 euros
- EU contribution: 90%
- EUROCHAMBRES-ASSOCIATION DES CHAMBRES DE COMMERCE ET D’INDUSTRIE EUROPEENNES ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE (Belgium)
- BANTANI EDUCATION (Belgium)
- Le Forem (Belgium)
- Turk Ulusal Ajansi (Turkey)
- TURKIYE ODALAR VE BORSALAR BIRLIGI (Belgium)
- CAMARA OFICIAL DE COMERCIO, INDUSTRIA, SERVICIOS Y NAVEGACION DE ESPANA (Spain)
- INSTITUTO DE LA JUVENTUD (Spain)
- Consejería de Economía, Ciencia y Agenda Digital de la Junta de Extremadura (Spain)
- Fundación de la Universidad de Cantabria para el Estudio y la Investigación del Sector Financiero (Spain)
- SOCIEDAD PARA EL DESARROLLO REGIONAL DE CANTABRIA SA (Spain)
- ASSET BASILICATA azienda speciale della Camera di Commercio della Basilicata (Italy)
- CONSORZIO MATERAHUB INDUSTRIE CULTURALI E CREATIVE (Italy)
- Comune di Matera (Italy)
- CAMERA DI COMMERCIO INDUSTRIAARTIGIANATO E AGRICOLTURA DELLABASILICATA (Italy)
- CAMERA DE COMERT SI INDUSTRIE A REPUBLICII MOLDOVA CCI RM (Moldavia)
- AGENTIA NATIONALA PENTRU CERCETARE SI DEZVOLTARE (Moldavia)
The project is focussed on the creation of interconnected national communities across Europe, seeking a shared understanding of entrepreneurship as a competence and how it can be harnessed and implemented in multiple contexts for continuous learning, encouraging and promoting entrepreneurial skills and mentalities among citizens throughout Europe.
To achieve this, the project aims:
- To establish regional, national and international networks of organisations, stakeholders and decision-makes interested in EntreComp.
- To build bridges and create a common language among stakeholders of different areas of learning in formal education, youth employment and the job market.
- To adapt EntreComp to operate as a framework of competences for objective-specific groups in Europe.
- To use EntreComp as a catalyser and generator of new initiatives and actions supported within the framework.
- To expand and adapt existing practices and actions in line with EntreComp towards new contexts and locations throughout Europe.
- Digitalise EntreComp with web-based tools for the greater recognition of the competences of EntreComp that link learning environments, both formal and informal; and secondly, to raise the visibility of EntreComp competences with practical application for companies and employment.
- The results of the project will be:
- Introducing key stakeholders to EntreComp dedicated to supporting entrepreneurship as a competence for continuous learning.
- Active networking, the exchange of inspiring ideas and practices within collaborating national communities.
- Active networking, the exchange of inspiring ideas and practices with partners across Europe through a series of workshops, conferences and webinars.
- Project development workshops to bring together interested audiences across Europe, to create collaborations and facilitate the design/development of new projects in line with EntreComp eligible to access additional EU funding, such as Erasmus+.
- Creation of practical and replicable learning tools to develop EntreComp competences through (1) formal education and youth employment, (2) with organisations working in the areas of employability and education, and (3) with organisations working with new entrepreneurs and those who aspire to be so.
- A series of distinctions that recognise avenues for learning based on EntreComp, helping to bridge formal and informal education.
- The design of means of evaluation and recognition to permit the certification of EntreComp competences in education and youth employment through a series of distinctions in line with EntreComp.
- To design means for recognition that raise the visibility of EntreComp competences with practical application for companies and employment.
- To support educators, teachers and young employees in understanding and developing competences, accessing relevant learning and working experience in different areas/sectors/contexts which develop EntreComp competences.
- A set of replicable models, lessons and practical cases to be communicated across sectors within Europe and around the world.
- To develop packs of practical EntreComp tools to demonstrate the potential of the project in supporting youth employment, education, job creation and business.