Galactea Plus VIII
The Enterprise Europe Network is made up of some 600 organisations in over 40 countries, operating on a local level to promote innovation and the competitiveness of European companies. The EEN is the most extensive support network providing information and consulting services to European businesses.
The services are primarily designed for SMEs but are also aimed at all companies and technology and research centres. Galactea-Plus is the name of the consortium serving the northwest of Spain, specifically the Autonomous Communities of Asturias, Cantabria, Castilla y León and Galicia.
In Cantabria, the project is managed by three organisations: the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF CANTABRIA, SODERCAN and CEOE -CEPYME.
Galactea Plus VIII – Enterprise Europe Network
- Start date: January 1, 2022
- End date: June 30, 2025
- Program: COSME
- Total budget: 3,942,927.32 euros.
- SODERCAN budget: 208,851.74 euros
- EU contribution: 60 %
- Website: http://www.galacteaplus.es/
- Leader and coordinator: Fundación para el Fomento en Asturias de la Investigación Científica Aplicada y la Tecnología (FICYT).
- Instituto de Desarrollo Económico del Principado de Asturias (IDEPA)
- Federación Asturiana de Empresarios (FADE)
- Cámara Oficial de Comercio de Cantabria (COCIN)
- CEOE – CEPYME Cantabria
- Axencia Galega de Innovacion
- Confederación de Empresarios de Galicia
- Instituto para la Competitividad Empresarial de Castilla y León (ICE)
- Confederación de organizaciones empresariales de Castilla y León
In this new period, a customised service will be offered to companies to identify their needs in an increasingly competitive international market – services for digitalisation, innovation, internationalisation and the circular economy – and the creation of an “ad hoc” action plan that will serve as a road map to accompany companies in their drive for international expansion.
Activity 1: Services offering added-value to clients.
Consulting services for clients in the following areas:
- Sustainability: Sustainability services, company diagnostics for the implementation of energy efficiency plans, waste management and recycling, etc. Access to financing, joint activities, EU ecolabel certifications, etc.
- Internationalisation and the single market: Support for companies in accessing new markets, building partnerships, etc. Opportunities for business cooperation (dissemination of commercial profiles, search for business partners, reception of offers of cooperation)
- Innovation: In Cantabria, SODERCAN principally works to encourage to participation of SME’s in European consortia through various projects and convocations of Horizon Europe (including the convocations by the “European Innovation Council”), fomenting international expansion by seeking opportunities for commercial cooperation and support to access new markets (through specific tools of the EU provided through the Network).
- Access to EU funding (through Horizon Europe, the EIC Accelerator and services for international expansion)
Activity 2: Partnership services for clients.
The objective is to help clients of the network to establish cooperation agreements: commercial, technological and R&D projects and partnership agreements between companies in Cantabria and other participating countries of the network.
More information: email@example.com