Galactea Plus VII
The Enterprise Europe Network is made up of over 600 organisations in over 40 countries, operating on a local level to promote innovation and the competitiveness of European companies. The EEN is the most extensive support network providing information and consulting services to European businesses. The Network integrates the services formerly provided by the Innovation Relay Centres (IRCs) and Euro Info Centres (EICs) networks.
EEN services are primarily designed for SMEs but are also aimed at all companies, universities and technology and research centres across Europe. Galactea-Plus is the name of the consortium serving the northeast of Spain, specifically the Autonomous Communities of Asturias, Cantabria, Castilla y León and Galicia.
In Cantabria, the project is managed by three organisations: The CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF CANTABRIA, SODERCAN and CEOE -CEPYME.
Galactea Plus VII – Enterprise Europe Network
- Start date: January 2020
- End date: December 2021
- Program: COSME
- Total budget: 2,124,398 euros
- SODERCAN budget: 113,753 euros
- EU contribution: 60 %
- Website: http://www.galacteaplus.es/index.asp
- Leader and coordinator: Fundación para el Fomento en Asturias de la Investigación Científica Aplicada y la Tecnología (FICYT).
- Instituto de Desarrollo Económico del Principado de Asturias (IDEPA)
- Federación Asturiana de Empresarios (FADE)
- Cámara Oficial de Comercio de Cantabria (COCIN)
- CEOE – CEPYME Cantabria
- Instituto para la Competitividad Empresarial de Castilla y León (ICE)
- Parque Tecnoloxico de Galicia (TECNOPOLE)
- Information and consulting service on aspects of the European Union (participation in EU research projects and programs, especially H2020, EU legislation, information on European markets, assistance in overcoming barriers to trade within the European Union, etc.).
- Opportunities for inter-company cooperation (sharing of commercial profiles, search for commercial partnerships, receiving requests for cooperation, etc.).
- Opportunities for participation in European R&D+i projects (including services such as the identification and dissemination of offers and requests for technology sharing among companies, universities, technology centres and other entities and organisations dedicated to R&D+i).
- Organisation of specific events on European initiatives, especially conferences and workshops on EU projects (H2020, COSME, etc.)
- Free business diagnostic for SMEs on how to improve innovation management, action plans for improvement with the possibility of orienting innovation management towards European H2020 projects (particularly as an instrument for SMEs)
- General assessment in preparation of proposals for H2020 projects, preferably those within the new European Innovation Council (EIC), as well as general information on international licencing.
- Specialised information activities (especially centred on innovation, technology transfer and the launch of internationalisation projects).
- Scale-up services for technology companies. Internationalisation of start-ups.
PUBLICATION SERVICE FOR OFFERS AND REQUESTS FOR INTER-COMPANY
SODERCAN, as a member of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), offers a service posting offers and requests for commercial and inter-company cooperation and participation in European R&D+i consortia (HORIZON 2020- FUTURO HORIZONTE EUROPA).
This is a free, personalised service aimed at companies planning to expand into international markets and looking for commercial partnership and cooperation opportunities in other countries; the service is also aimed at companies looking to increase their competitiveness through participation in European R&D+i projects with international partners and posts offers and requests for inter-company cooperation and technology transfer.
Use the following link to subscribe to the Bulletin: https://www.sodercan.es/internacionalizacion/enterprise-europe-network/formulario-enterprise/