SODERCAN (Sociedad para el Desarrollo Regional de Cantabria) is dedicated to furthering business development in Cantabria; boosting competitiveness and encouraging entrepreneurship within the region and
to actively contribute to the creation of a socio-economic environment that favours investment in industrial development, innovation, competitiveness and internationalisation with the aim of greater job creation and prosperity.
En SODERCAN provides economic assistance and financial support to companies and services:
- To encourage entrepreneurial talent and the creation of new companies.
- To attract external investment.
- To support the growth and development of competitive companies.
- To support the transformation of companies in mature markets experiencing difficulties in competing on a global stage.
- To support the creation of the Knowledge Society and engagement with Public Entities.
In 2010, SODERCAN obtained the ISO 9001:2008 Certification for its Quality Management System and now has the ISO 9001:2015Certification. In 2011, we implemented an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, based on the OHSAS 18001:2011 Standard, considered the most comprehensive, and is currently certified under the ISO 45001:2018 Standard.
The Occupational Health and Safety Management System encompasses all aspects of project management in support of the creation and development of companies in Cantabria through public assistance programs and by attracting investment.
This management system is fully certified under the ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 Standards by the international certification entity AENOR.